Swiftair-HELLAS Headquarters are strategically located at Athens International Airport – ‘’EL.Venizelos’’ (ATH) and the town of Markopoulo.
Our main freighter activities include scheduled flights in South East Europe as network feeder for the integrators (DHL, UPS and TNT), the Hellenic Post Office, the Hellenic and International Press distribution Agencies. Also flying ad-hoc charters for couriers, manufacturers, freight forwarders, third party logistics industry and Fish and Aquaculture Industry within 2 hours of your call.
We keep you informed of the aircraft location and its cargo at all times.
Our Operators certificate is covering Europe, Middle East and North Africa.
We can transport Dangerous Goods.
We can offer you services for bigger payloads with our partnering operators up to 42 tones/ 360 m3.
Swiftair-HELLAS offers you a complete point to point air cargo service that covers any European and Mediterranean destination in just under 5 hours.
Updated availability and competitive quotes are available within 30 minutes of your call. In addition, our flexibility gives you the highest level of efficiency in each shipment. The experience of our staff, is the best guarantee to the market .
Here are some examples of the goods transported by our company:
- Mail and package services
- Newspapers & Magazines
- Live animals
- High value shipments, Electronic components
- mobile phones, computer parts.
- Valuables-cash, diplomatic mail, antiques, coins, art ...
- Oil & Gas exploration equipment
- Ship and Automotive Spare parts
- Dangerous Goods ( DGR )
- Humanitarian Transports
- Major Crisis, Strikes
- Relief Missions
- Time-Critical Consignments
- And many more…
- Cargo Wet Lease & Ad-Hoc flights
With a wet lease contract Swiftair-HELLAS takes care of the whole infrastructure (handling agents, landing taxes, etc.) required to ensure that your goods arrive at their destination at the time you want.
For an “all inclusive rate”, for short- to long-term contracts,
Contact our Commercial Department (24h) at +30 6972269229 or send your e-mail to email@example.com.
Specific competences include:
- The provision and ongoing support of Air Mail and Express cargo aircraft solutions in Europe and Mediterranean.
- Long/Short Term ACMI aircraft deployment plus Wet leasing to ACMI contract with tailored support.
- Low numbers of deployed aircraft can immediately benefit from economies of scale and support.
- Special Mission flights and H24 ‘Go Now’ ad-hoc charter capability.