SWIFTAIR HELLAS ATO is a Training Organization approved by the Hellenic Civil Aviation Authority (HCAA) and complies fully with EASA regulations.
Located at Markopoulo-Athens in Greece, offering airline training programs.
It covers SA226/227 Type Raiting Training for Aircraft Pilots. Upon successful completion of the course, the license granted is recognized by all European and International Airline Operators.
SWIFTAIR HELLAS’s Instructors team is comprised highly experienced SA 226/227 pilots who have many hours both flying and teaching these aircrafts. Courses are fully approved according to the EASA Regulations.
Theoretical training is conducted in our facilities in Athens and the practical (Flight) training is conducted with our Airplanes.
JOIN US TODAY
Type Rating Courses
-Course duration approximately 3 weeks.
The minimum requirements are:
- At least 70 hours as Pilot in Command on aeroplanes
- Valid EASA ATPL or CPL with ATPL theory credit
- Valid Multi Engine IR (A)
- Valid Class 1 Medical Certificate
- ICAO Language Proficiency min. Level 4
- Certificate of satisfactory completion of an MCC course
Type Rating Theoretical Knowledge Instruction – 40 hours
3 Cockpit Procedure Training (CPT) on A/C -6 hours
- 5 Flight Sessions (Normal and Abnormal Procedures) - 8 hours:
- 1 Flight Session - Licence Skill Test
- min. 12 hours Briefing and Debriefing
Course Package includes
- Training QRH (Quick Reference Handbook)
- Flight Crew Training Manual
- AFM (Airplane Flight Manuals)